Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sorry I have been MIA...

I must apologize, I have been MIA. With all the construction, then the holidays and life in general I have not been posting. We have spent the last few weeks cleaning up, putting things together, celebrating with family and FREEZING, yes FREEZING! It has been soooo unusually cold here. I know, I know you say poor Tricia...but we passed all of our beach days during renovation, and now the weather has changed and the temperature is not going our way :-(

Today, we had lunch out at the island and then did some antiquing and shopping. We hit my favorite shell shop, and picked up a few items too! Here are some photos of the great finds I have been collecting for decorating our shack and also some items not pictured that will be heading home to the shop. Finding things on a budget are not has hard as you might think....you just have to turn a few more stones...

Enjoy!
That tall clear vase, picked it up today for just $10 including all of the mini star fish.
Picked up these vintage pillow cases 2 sets for just $40 this set says Gal & Guy!




Another shot of that awesome tall vase & my neck pillows made from vintage fabric from a textile mill in Texas.

These AWESOME @ and & symbols I picked up at a Home Goods store for just $12.99 ea! The all white Matlesee under the @ sign, picked it up for just $1.99 today at the Salvation Army....$1.99 WOW!

A vintage clock dome for only $8 and a large sand dollar just $2.50

A vintage wooden step stool with beautiful original aqua paint...and my cool sea shells!

Large Star Fish....just $2.95 ea WOW!

Vintage flash cards....I have a plan for these!

Large heavy rope wrapped ball....I am using it as a cool door stop, just $14.95!

More to come....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment