Friday, December 10, 2010

Choices, Choices, Choices...

When doing any project there are so many choices to make...and not all of them are *FUN & EXCITING* choices.

Usually...I can make decisions quickly and swiftly, but sometimes you just get hung up!  I was doing some of those NOT SO FUN things and decided to take a stroll over to the lighting section of LOWE'S.

Here are some of the *FUN* lighting fixtures that I saw...
This one I really loved...it was a fabric oval drum shade type of hanging light fixture with the Satin Nickel finish....it was just light and airy.  LOVE THAT!

This one is looked like sea shells ... and had that bronze or black finish.

I had to LOSE my ceiling fan when doing the latest project of expanding the en suite bathroom...so I am on the hunt for a new ceiling fixture option...but it's gonna set me back just a bit on budget, because the location of the lighting has to be moved....I've gotta get creative! 

One of the next *FUN* choices that have to be made...plumbing and lighting fixture finishes.  Is it gonna be Satin Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze? Hmmmmmmm.....

More to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment